Tuesday, June 25, 2013

ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Review





What I like about this product is that it contains Vitamins A and E, Chamomile, Green Tea and Caffeine, that help your delicate skin around the eyes tighten, causing your eye bags less visible.


I'm not actually looking for highlighter but when I saw this together with a concealer which is something I really need, I thought I might give it a try.


Since its two in one make up, it helped me save a lot of money. Bought this product for only P250 at Robinson Galleria together with two other ELF make ups. The staff there is really charming, she showed me tester of different products I'm interested in and applied some to my skin to see the actual coverage.


Really soft brush and very fluffy, I must say. Applying is not irritating at all. Putting the brush back to container does not make the liquid pour out unlike other make up.
*applied highlighter on brow bone*
Pros
  • It really tightens skin around the eye as it promise
  • Very affordable for a concealer and highlighter
  • Leaves skin healthy and natural looking
  • Natural looking glow (highlighter)
  • Enough amount would emphasize certain areas you want to brighten up like cheek bones and brow bone (highlighter)
Cons
  • it does not really cover or make your dark circles disappear, it just lessen its visibility
  • requires a lot of application for highlighter to see the effect 
I will definitely buy more of ELF Cosmetic Products! Watch out for my next reviews about the other two products I bought there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment