Monday, May 27, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week 2013

 I've been able to attend Philippine Fashion Week with my friends last May 25, Saturday at SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia. Bloggers, designers, celebrities and models were everywhere when we arrive there, different people with different personality. The great thing about the fashion week is that, everyone is not afraid of showing off their style. Everyone is unique.

Penshoppe's Fashion show starts at 7pm, first floor, so before we head to our seats, we took couple of photos.

me, jen, april
jen, bety, che


So this were my favorites, I'm not that really close to the runway so thanks to runway2reality for the photos. Check their site for more and complete photos.

nadine cabe for runway2reality.com

nadine cabe for runway2reality.com
After the show, they give away goodies too. But I didn't able to get one. Next time maybe. They also offered free flowing drinks, we had some of course.

jen and che with their drinks
Spotted Dani Barreto there, she's with other bloggers too like Ava and Anagon.
We also found KC del Rosario there, so friendly and sweet


The next fashion show would be at the second floor Magnum featuring Luxewear and many other designers. The runway was yellow designed with the big M at the front



The show was opened and closed by Georgina Wilson while carrying and eating Magnum at the end.

Photo taken by AC Dimatatac, InterAksyon.com
After so many clothes, they give away free Magnums, mine was chocolate brownie flavored and my friend beside me had Classic. We took also some photos inside, not paying too much attention with the fashion show..


..until a male model walk only in his bright red undies, I think that was the last designer, and the show ended.


The show was really really great. It is my first time to attend something like this and I'm looking forward to attend more of Philippine Fashion Week this coming years. We had so much fun. The following would be photos after the show with some male models and celebrities we admire.


with Callum David

And my favorite crush model, really attractive and gorgeous i think i died after the photo haha. But before you look at the photo, please please please watch first this video. Renan Corbani ladies and gentlemen.

and my picture with him is down here



*credits to jen for the photos

3 comments: